1. Know your target audience and their interests before creating any social media posts. This will help you create content that resonates with them, increasing engagement and interactions.
2. Use eye-catching visuals such as images or videos. Use high quality images which are more appealing and can convey a message faster than written text. They must also be relevant to your post topic.
3. Keep it short and simple as most people scroll quickly through their social media feeds. Capture their attention with concise, easy to read, and straight to the point posts.
4. Utilize hashtags effectively by categorizing them under specific topics or trends. However, don’t overdo it – use only relevant hashtags that align with your content.
5. Engage with your followers through building relationships with your audience. Encourage them to comment, like and share your posts by asking questions or running polls.
6. Be consistent by deciding on a schedule (daily, weekly) for posting and stick to it so that your followers know when they can expect new content from you.
7. Personalize the tone of voice to build a connection with the audience on a personal level rather than coming off as just another brand on social media.
8. Evaluate analytics regularly to understand what type of content performs well with specific audiences, what time is best for posting/engagement rates etc.. This will allow you to further improve future posts accordingly.
9. Collaborate with influencers/other brands can increase exposure for both parties involved while bringing diverse perspectives resulting in unique content creation!
10. Interact/engage your online community to increase invisibility.
See if you can use a few of these tips in your Social Media posts. If you are still stuck and don’t know what to do or don’t have the time to do social media posts, contact Ann-Marie Gil and she can do them for you.