There are many interesting concepts about digital marketing. Here are a few:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is optimizing website content to rank higher in search engine results. This can improve your visibility and drive more traffic to your website.
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) advertising drives traffic to websites or landing pages each time a user clicks on the ad. These ads need to be actively managed to ensure they meet the business needs and the results must also be measured to ensure the ads meet their goals.
- Content Marketing is the creation and distribution of value content to attract a target audience. It can include blog posts, social media posts and updates, videos, podcasts, testimonials, Qs and As and any other content assisting in the purchase decision.
- Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms to promote business services and products.. This can include showing engaging content, running ads, and engaging with your followers with likes, comments and shares.
- Influencer Marketing occurs when businesses partner with influencers or individuals who have a large following on social media promote specific products or services. Some influencers may provide a fee for recommending products and/or services.
- Email Marketing is the sending of promotional email messages or newsletters to a list of subscribers. This keeps your customers up to date with your business products and services and the benefits of using your business.
- Video Marketing involves creating and sharing videos to promote products and or services. This can include product demos, testimonials, how-to videos, and promotional content. Video marketing is more effective when videos are less than 1 minute in length.
As technology changes, there will be new developments in digital marketing concepts that reflect the needs of the market. This article has been written by an AI Copyrighter and has been modified for customization.
If you need assistance with your digital marketing, please contact Ann-Marie Gil at Absolutely Digital.