OUR APPS DEVELOPED FOR YOU
PHYSIO DANCE TRACKER
This app was developed for Prepoint Physio to record dance activities. The following data was recorded:
- Dance activities including type of dance, time and intensity
- Water consumption per day
- Sleep times and sleep quality
A Psychologist came to us wanting a Dating App for the ladies. Dating Decoded was developed to assist ladies on dates to do the following:
- Enter in details about their date
- Keep records about how the dates went
- Develop a Personality Profile for each date
Sue Cole from the Orlando Group asked Absolutely Digital to develop an App for people who have difficulty reading to understand the written word.
The Image Easy Reader App allows:
- People to communicate with others when they have difficulty reading.
- Has a secondary application of allowing deaf people convert speech to text so they don’t have to miss out on the conversation.
Modbury Bowling Club needed an App to keeep in contact with their members. Absolutely Digital developed an App with the following features:
- A list of Bowling Club Members and Bowling Club Addresses.
- Links to Google Maps so you can get to other venues safey.
- Easily adapted for other bowling clubs, sporting clubs or membership organisations.