A digital marketing review is a complete review of your digital footprint for your business. We will review your presence on the internet which could include:
- A review of up to 3 of your competitors to find out how their website is performing, which social media platforms they are using, their directory listings, targeted ads campaigns and any other digital marketing strategies they may be using.
- Your website – A complete review and recommendations to improve your website and your customer’s journey through your website. We will require access to your Google Analytics account to do this.
- Social Media Accounts – All of your social media accounts will be checked to ensure they are being used to their fullest potential to reach your customers, engage them and drive them to your website.
- Email Marketing Campaigns – Will be assessed to find out if your customers are getting your emails, what content they enjoy and if they are heading to your website.
- Directory listings – A review of the directories you have been listed with and if customers are moving from your directory listing to your website.
- Google Listing – A review of your Google Listing to find out if your Google lisitng is improving the traffic to your website.
- Online Reviews – We will check your online reviews and make recommendations about how to deal with negative reviews and encourage positive reviews.
- Blog Review – A review of onsite and offsite blog articles to see if they are generating more traffic to your website.
Recommendations will be made to improve your digital marketing strategies and increase your sales. In addition, we will give you a full itemised quote to implement your recommendations and improve your digital marketing strategies, website and ultimately your sales.
If you would like a Complete Digital Marketing Review, email firstname.lastname@example.org