The Problems in Aged Care
Providing Aged Care Services in the current market has been very difficult due to:
- The Aged Care Star Rating System being a historical reference of the Aged Care Facility which does not consider current changes to the facility due to ratings being shown for 12 months
- Difficulties in the industry have been sensationalised by the media
- Staff shortages will affect the requirement for each aged care resident to have 200 minutes of care per day from October 2023
- An increase in the number of people requiring home care, residential aged care and community care
- Many workers not understanding the needs of older Australians
- Staff shortages due to not enough aged care workers; pandemic burnout; and being poorly paid
- Difficulty in retaining staff for the long-term
How Can We Help You to Improve your Marketing Strategies?
- Meet with you and key decision makers to discuss the needs of your business, pain points and strategic advantages in providing services to the Aged Care market
- Review your competitors, making and implementing recommendations for your website and marketing strategies
- Review and improve marketing strategies to meet your customer’s needs:
- Website Review – making recommendations and updates to WordPress websites or working with your staff or web developer to facilitiate those website updates
- Social Media Review – checking your current social media strategies, making recommendations; developing and implementing a Social Media Schedule
- On-line Reviews – Audit and recommendations
- Aged Care Government websites – Check and improve your content on the Aged Care website, Health Direct and other Aged Care government websites
- Email marketing – Review and Improve your email marketing campaigns
- Directory Listings – Check and improve our directory listings
How Can We Improve Your Communications Strategies?
- Develop communications strategies with you, People and Culture, and relevant departments to improve your company’s image, staff morale and ultimately staff retention.
- Staff Communications – Review strategies and make recommendations for improvements
- Staff Surveys – Check findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Staff Training – Making recommendations to improve training
- Staff Retention Strategies – Reviewing staff provisions and making recommendations for improvements
Contact Absolutely Digital
For more information, please visit: https://absolutelydigital.com.au/digital-marketing-consulting/ .
Does one of our marketing consulting packages fit your needs? Would you prefer a more customized approach to improving your marketing and communications strategies?
If you would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us today.