Digital has been developing websites since 2007 and has found that the best results for website development have been obtained by following a development process as detailed above.
- Scope Discussion – An in-depth discussion about your website goals, functions, and layout. We listen to you to find out what you would like on a website.
- Email Scope and Budget – We confirm your scope and budget so you understand what you will be getting for your money.
- Formal Proposal – From your accepted scope and budget we develop a formal proposal which outlines all of your website requirements.
- Scope Meeting – To discuss the process and needs of the client further.
- Design Layouts – Web Developer to design all the layouts for all of the pages and have them approved by the client.
- Upload Content and Images to Dropbox – The client is to upload all content to Dropbox.
- Enter Content and Images – Web Developer to upload all content and images to the website and ensure the website flows seamlessly.
- Finalise All Website Content – Client to confirm they are happy with all layouts, content and images.
- Client Training – The client or employee is trained in making minor changes to the website, such as uploading articles or changing contact information.
- Website Handover – The website is handed over to the client to ensure the content is updated as required.
- Optional Monthly Maintenance – The website is backed up and software updates are performed regularly. If the website goes down a recovery is attempted.
- Future Website Changes – Any future website changes are discussed with the developer and the current website can be updated or a new website can be developed alongside the old website.
How does this process benefit your business?
- As we discuss your requirements from the first discussion, you will get a website you can be proud of.
- You are involved in your website development through every step of the process.
- You can see your website being built, page by page.
- You can write your content or we can find a Copywriter for you.
- Your website will reflect your brand image and personality.
- We will receive your feedback throughout the entire process.
- We will hand over your website to you and train you or a staff member to keep your website up to date.
- Optional Monthly Maintenance is available to ensure your website is backed up and the software is updated regularly.
If you want a website you can be proud of Contact Absolutely Digital today for a discussion.